lynx-dev

lynx-dev LYNX: "a href" not shown as such in table

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: "a href" not shown as such in table
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:26:10 -0800 (PST)

HERE:

                         Lynx 2.8.3dev.9 (13 Sep 1999) ([1]development version)
- [2]compile time options

File that you are currently viewing

   Linkname: PsyCom.Net Book Service

Now, I've set nothing re the new table stuff currently under
development.

Am just linking to this page "via normal lynx".

But, I notice the NAMES of all these subject areas,
but there's no links to them.

Is it possible that the links could be shown?  So we can
"click" on them?

Or maybe this is a stupid question, from having no idea
what I am talking about?  :-(

David