lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev OK_OVERRIDE and DIRED_SUPPORT

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev OK_OVERRIDE and DIRED_SUPPORT
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 22:51:38 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 7 Nov 1999, Leonid Pauzner wrote:

> Playing around with DJGPP binary I found out that dired operations
> are not working properly. Say 'K'eymap doesn't show a 'd'elete
> command in local directory; it is not working but I can remove files
> if I 't'ag them and enter the dired menu via 'f'.
>
> That was because OK_OVERRIDE was not added to dos makefiles! (patch attached)

I left out OK_OVERRIDE intentionally, since it requires knowledge of
another keymapping and makes it difficult to go to the main screen
("m" becomes "move"). There is still full functionality for dired via
the "f" key. I don't have any objection to putting it in the makefile,
although I would prefer to see it at the end of a line after a "#", so
that it can be added easily, by uncommenting, for those who desire it.
If it is not to be commented out, I would like to see it at the end of
a line for easy deletion.
                            Doug

__
Doug Kaufman