lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: internationalizing menu options

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: internationalizing menu options
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 07:45:22 -0500

On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 02:46:01PM +0000, Adalbert Goertz wrote:
> > Great!  Will your message file be sent to the Translation Project?
> What is the contact address of the T-project?

This info is from the http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/current/ABOUT-NLS
ABOUT NLS page:

: Once the sources are change appropriately and the setup can handle
: to use of `gettext' the only thing missing are the translations. The
: Free Translation Project is also available for packages which are not
: developed inside the GNU project. Therefore the information given
: above applies also for every other Free Software Project. Contact
: address@hidden' to make the `.pot' files available to
: the translation teams.

Also look in the lynx-dev archives, as there have been discussions by
people involved in the translations.  See here for NLS lynx work:
http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/HTML/domain-lynx.html

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
No one can help me, not that anyone has tried of course.