lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev CJK partial highliting of link in dev.13

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev CJK partial highliting of link in dev.13
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 08:48:44 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 23 Oct 1999, Henry Nelson wrote:

> 2.8.3dev.13 (with your correction, using Hiroyuki's patch)
>    1) and 2) both correct.
>
> Wow!  Always was something I wanted to do but never could.  These past
> few days have made some real history!

All that wrong logic has been there for a long time...
some C / J / K users should have complained years ago!

(Re your report of other glitches) it seems that I have improved some
things, and made others worse...  I'm working on it.

I hope you (and others) report any remaining problems of this kind, not
just accept that that's the way it is...  (Whether they can be fixed is
another question, but I don't see why not.)

  Klaus