lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev something wrong with LYNXKEYMAP

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev something wrong with LYNXKEYMAP
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 10:34:07 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Henry Nelson wrote:

> Fresh breakout, no patches, and I still get upon pressing 'K':
> End         NEXT_PAGE     view the next page of the document
> F1          HELP          display help on using the browser
> Do key      ACTIVATE      go to the document given by the current link
> Find key    UP_TWO        go back two lines in the document
> Select key  DOWN_TWO      go forward two lines in the document
> Insert key  HOME          go to the beginning of the current document
> Remove key  PREV_PAGE     view the previous page of the document
> Back Tab    FASTBACKW_LINK previous link or text area, only stops on links
>
> Is this page being created by finding bindings defined in lynx.cfg or
> terminal description files?

By scanning the current actually effective bindings, which result from
a variety of things: built-in tables in LYKeymap.c, KEYMAP in lynx.cfg,
possibly modified by NUMBERS_AS_ARROWS, vi_keys, emacs_keys, dired mode
overriding, etc.

>  Why would I be the only one to see this?

I don't know that you are.  I have not tried it yet.

So is only the displayed list wrong, or are the actual key actions wrong
(but in agreement with the list)?

   Klaus