lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: justification+hyphenation

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: justification+hyphenation
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 08:29:50 -0400 (EDT)

In my opinion, hyphenation and justification are 'frills' of as little
interest to most lynx users as is mouse controls, color text, etc.  If
lynx can be configured to leave such frills out of the executable, and
do not contribute to the confusion known as lynx source code, then
fine.  If however the various frills contribute to confusion, bugs, and
worse, then it seems to me that it might be better to create alternate
variants of the source tree and let those who are empassioned about a
particular frill go off on their own to create a separate masterpiece...
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>
-><-