lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev "sticky" things, and a half-serious proposal

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev "sticky" things, and a half-serious proposal
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 20:46:59 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 17 Oct 1999, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> > I would just find it very annoying to always have to press some modifier
> > key with the cursor keys, but that's just me (and all other "traditional"
> > lynx users...).
>
> a modifier generally wouldn't work, anyway.

Not generally, but the DOS/Windows faction may achive something like this.
:)
That should cover most users that would expect that kind of behavior.
Only is lynx is used locally, of course.

It should already work for some of the library variants, by using
hex numbers from docs/*.key in KEYMAP:.

  Klaus