lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx Query

From: George Mitri
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx Query
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 20:20:06 +1000

Hi.

I've just installed Lunx 2.8.2 on my Pentium III 450 running Win98 Second
Ed. after using Lynx 2.8.2 on the X-Terms at school.  One problem that I've
encountered is that it gives me a message on startup saying it's "Out of
environment space" before loading up, and then hanging the machine (which I
can bring back to like using the Ctrl-Alt-Del program "shutter-downer" in
Win98).

Any ideas?

I've got the text of the lynx.bat file here, if it helps...

@ECHO OFF
set term=vt100
set home="c:\Program Files\Lynx Web Browser"
set temp="c:\windows\temp"
set lynx_cfg="c:\Program Files\Lynx Web Browser\lynx.cfg"
"c:\Program Files\Lynx Web Browser\lynx.exe" %1 %2 %3 %4 %5

Thanks in anticipation, etc.

"And if I seem to act unkind,
 It's only me, it's not my mind!"

   -George Mitri