lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev REFRESH question

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: lynx-dev REFRESH question
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 01:21:47 -0700

Someone, please explain just what this REFRESH stuff is
all about, what they're talking about.

I thought I was doing a "refresh" of the screen via a ^L,
and of the link via ^R.

But THIS "refresh" is something different, evidently.

(I but there are others here as ignorant of this stuff
as I am!)

:-)

David