lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Crypto Question

From: Janina Sajka
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Crypto Question
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:21:35 -0400 (EDT)

My thanks to the folks who responded to my first crypto question. I've
made good progress since last night, but have a followup question to ask.

I retrieved the latest Open SSL and compiled without problems. I've also
untarred Lynx 2.8.2 and the Lynx 2.8.2 SSL patch files -- the patch itself
would not run on my system.

Here's my question:

Where and how, specifically, do I tell the Lynx configure and make about
my Open SSL files? I am unable to use the standard directory structure
(/usr ...) and, therefore, plopped Open SSL into a directory in my home
dir.

Thanks again for the assists.

                                Janina Sajka, Director
                                Information Systems Research & Development
                                American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

address@hidden