lynx-dev

lynx-dev one of my bookmark files is now double spaced

From: mattack
Subject: lynx-dev one of my bookmark files is now double spaced
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 19:12:37 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, wacky problem time.

Lynx Version 2.8.2rel.1 (01 Jun 1999)
Built on solaris2.6 Jul 10 1999 04:03:41

I (R)emoved a link from one of my bookmark files (the link), and now
this particular bookmark file is double-spaced.  There is a blank line
between each of the links.

I know there were previous mentions of problems Removing links, but
I'd never had a problem before now..

These are the current contents of that bookmark file.

<head>
<title>Bookmark file</title>
</head>
     You can delete links using the remove bookmark command.  It is usually
     the 'R' key but may have been remapped by you or your system
     administrator.<br>
     This file also may be edited with a standard text editor to delete
     outdated or invalid links, or to change their order.

<!--
Note: if you edit this file manually
      you should not change the format within the lines
      or add other HTML markup.
      Make sure any bookmark link is saved as a single line.
-->

<LI><a href="http://www.dvdfile.com/";>THE DVD FILE: Hello there!</a>
<LI><a
href="http://www.dvdfile.com/news/archives/special_report/Studio%20Day/index.html";>THE
 DVD FILE: The News Folder Index - Dave's Laser &amp; Video's</a>
<LI><a href="http://www.dvdtalk.com/";>DVD Talk - dvd movie sale, bargains, news
and information</a>
<LI><a href="http://www.bargain-central.com/";>Bargain-Central "The Source For
ALL Your Online DVD Bargains</a>
<LI><a href="http://www.thedigitalbits.com/";>Welcome to The Digital Bits!</a>
<LI><a href="http://www.dvdpricesearch.com/";>DVD Price Search</a>
<LI><a href="http://www.webmogul.com/musicwide/deals.html";>CD &amp; DVD Deals
Site- Coupons for Reel.com, Coupons for CDNow and BigStar</a>
<LI><a href="http://welcome.to/HomeTheaterResources";>Home Theater Resources
(DVD)</a>
<LI><a
href="http://www.avsforum.com/ubbcgi/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&amp;forum=<!--J-->TiVo+Digital+Recorder&amp;number=6&amp;DaysPrune=20&amp;LastLogin=">AV