lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: ADMINISTRIVIA: Troubleshooting a list delivery problem

From: James Elkinton
Subject: lynx-dev Re: ADMINISTRIVIA: Troubleshooting a list delivery problem
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 23:29:03 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Lynx-Dev list maintainer, mailing from
address@hidden, wrote:

> We are tracking down a list delivery problem.
> This message was sent to <address@hidden> .

Ok... that's fine and dandy.  Now, the question is, what should I know/do
about this?  I didn't want to reply to the 'owner' address in case it was
being used as an error-catcher, so I'm replying here.  Hopefully it won't
become a large thread. :)