lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev patch to spawn extra lynx's

From: Mike Castle
Subject: Re: lynx-dev patch to spawn extra lynx's
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 16:01:17 -0500

On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 01:26:09PM -0500, Richard E. Hawkins wrote:

> I've almost finished a patch to allow a middle-click to spawn an extra
> lynx in a new xterm, as with netscape and mozilla. This is the last

Hmmmm.... I've been doing this for quite a while now using the EXTERNAL
feature..... instead of middle click (I never touch a mouse), I press `.'.

Just something to think about since, as others have pointed out, the
code base has changed quite a bit and you may have some significant
amount of resyncing to do.

Hmmmm... maybe a generic solution could be that middle click on a link
would be the same as pressing `.' for that link?

mrc
--
       Mike Castle       Life is like a clock:  You can work constantly
  address@hidden  and be right all the time, or not work at all