lynx-dev

lynx-dev lynx & cygwin download bug

From: Piotr Gackiewicz
Subject: lynx-dev lynx & cygwin download bug
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 12:24:30 +0200 (CEST)

Hello.

I've compiled lynx (2.8.1, 2.8.3dev2) in latest
CYGWIN environment on WinNT 4.0 SP5. When I dowload files with it, binaries
are broken and little bigger. I suspect that is problem of CR/LF, but have
not time for further research. If I did something wrong at installation time
(missed some configure parameters, or sth.), please feel free to flame me by
this email adress. I don't subscribe lynx-dev.

Best regards to world-best-WWW-browser developers :-).

Gacek.