lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: Hanging for prompt in -dump mode? No. (was: -post_data samp

From: Yury Burkatovsky
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Hanging for prompt in -dump mode? No. (was: -post_data sample please)
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:12:24 +0300 (IDT)

Hereby I approve that -dump option turns off any interaction with the user
about the cookies. I was sticked to old lynx's behavior and now I am glad
to learn something new about it.

lynx -post_data < /tmp/sample.data
http://auctions.amazon.com/exec/varzea/subsequent-query/qid=934502155/002-2579128-3212046
 | more

brought the page to me after I waited enough time.

Also, adding the -crawl option omitted the link numbers and reference
list in the dump. A very nice feature.
 --
Regards,                                                |       /^^^\
        Yury                                            |     (| , , |)