lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: Win32/98 problem (was nothing)

From: Yury Burkatovsky
Subject: lynx-dev Re: Win32/98 problem (was nothing)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 09:55:24 +0300 (IDT)

I recall that my installation of Win32 Lynx 2.8.1relx on Windows 98
sometimes gave me this kind of error when some other programs (Outlook
Express? IE 4.0?) were also active.

Try to close unnecessary windows when you are browsing with lynx.
 --
Regards,                                                |       /^^^\
        Yury                                            |     (| , , |)