lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev MacLynx Development

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev MacLynx Development
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 18:20:50 -0400 (EDT)

> Once I get this up and running I'll probably need to solicit help to
> incorporate the 2.8.3dev changes without breaking the existing interfaces.
> It's nice to have your support... Thanks!

thanks - I guess the best approach is to get that beta/alpha working as-is,
and then we can start incorporating the large chunks (e.g., curses support)
to pare down the differences.

One question I had from reading it - the port is laid out as a lot of
directories under one top-level.  Is that necessary - though the existing
structure is uneven I don't really want to change it unless it really makes
the port simpler.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden