lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev MacLynx Development

From: Scott Lahteine
Subject: Re: lynx-dev MacLynx Development
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 16:56:12 -0400

>Thomas E. Dickey wrote:
>
>if/when you do - bear in mind that it's still a couple of years old.  it
>would be nice to make a newer port.  (I'm interested in helping to merge
>the changes for MacLynx to the current 2.8.3dev.* series).

That's the spirit! I've just been in touch with the author of the Mac's BSD
sockets API (GUSI) and I will be using his latest code to get the MacLynx
beta 1 build to compile and run again. (Lots of changes to Mac APIs in the
past two years!)

Once I get this up and running I'll probably need to solicit help to
incorporate the 2.8.3dev changes without breaking the existing interfaces.
It's nice to have your support... Thanks!

Scott Lahteine
   "No universe is perfect which leaves no room for improvement."
      <mailto:address@hidden>
         <http://www.things-of-the-non.org>