lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev MacLynx Development

From: Scott Lahteine
Subject: Re: lynx-dev MacLynx Development
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 22:46:39 -0400

>address@hidden writes:
>
>Mailing *the author* will most likely give you a better answer than
>the lynx-dev mailing list.  as far as I know, nobody on lynx-dev knows
>much about the MacLynx port.

I have just emailed the author, and anxiously await his response.

Am I right in presuming that somebody on lynx-dev understands the
*requirements* of doing an OS-specific port? If so, I'd love to discuss
this with such individuals. In the meantime I will be diligently studying
the sources for MacLynx in the hopes of gleaning some clue about the
terminal interfaces.

>Larry W. Virden writes:
>
>Unfortunately I don't know of anyone who knows anything more of the
>status of the MacLynx code than you know.

That will soon change.

Scott Lahteine
   "No universe is perfect which leaves no room for improvement."
      <mailto:address@hidden>
         <http://www.things-of-the-non.org>