lynx-dev

finding sites by their CGI search vocabularies

From: Al Gilman
Subject: finding sites by their CGI search vocabularies
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 20:06:08 -0400

I think you want to look into work that is being done under the buzzword
"digital libraries."  See especially work coming out of UKOLN in the UK and
Project Scout at the University of Wisconsin.

They are preparing to develop a reference architecture for
"subject-oriented gateways."  Sites such as yours.

Al