lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Command line support for numbered form inputs

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Command line support for numbered form inputs
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 22:46:29 -0400 (EDT)

990730 John Hawkinson wrote:
> [ I am not on lynx-dev, so please cc me on any relevent correspondance ]

i believe this is the 3rd time you've sent in a patch with this request.
if you want to be taken seriously by the club, you really should subscribe:
we're all volunteers & you're asking us to put in extra time ourselves
to save you a bit of time deleting messages.

it's free & you can unsubscribe anytime ...