lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.3dev.4 and signals

From: Eduardo Chappa L.
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx 2.8.3dev.4 and signals
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:09:16 -0700 (PDT)

*** T.E.Dickey (address@hidden) wrote Today:

:)
:) -- the other stuff (LYK_SCRIPT for example) didn't go in because people didn'
:)    seem to agree it was a Good Thing (I still have the patches of course).
:)

  Yes, don't include it. I will work on that when I have the time. I'll
try to do it in the way people suggested here. I guess I can turn the
discussion to the usefulness of this feature in that time, rather than on
the implementation.

Eduardo
http://www.math.washington.edu/~chappa/personal.html