lynx-dev

lynx-dev LYNX: frames,frames,frames,frames,and more frames. HELP!

From: David Combs
Subject: lynx-dev LYNX: frames,frames,frames,frames,and more frames. HELP!
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 04:57:32 -0700 (PDT)

I'm on the addison wesley new-book mailing list.  Here's one
item from it:

Computer Algorithms: Introduction to Design and Analyis, Third Edition
Sara Baase, Allen van Gelder
ISBN: 0-201-61244-5
http://www.awl.com/cseng/titles/0-201-61244-5
This title will be available for review during the first week of August.

Addison-Wesley is pleased to publish this long awaited revision of one of
the classic textbooks on algorithms. Drawing upon combined decades of
teaching experience, Professors Sara Baase and Allen Van Gelder have
extensively revised this book to provide the proper breadth and depth of
material for the undergraduate algorithms course. They have added new
-N- 2/27: Online Marketing       Addison-Wesley Book Announcements
                                           -- (70%)

I go to that site.  Good God!  Lynx unfriendly!!!!

If someone can figure out how to get TO the info ABOUT the book,
instead of links-page after links-page to frame-parts (top, bottom,
left-corner, right-corner, ad nauseam...), and can write something
that explains a bit of what they've done, I'll email them with it
and describe how unfriendly it is to lynx ("ie, the blind", and
that new govt reg I saw yesterday on this list, etc).

They've really screwed it up, this site!

David