lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev 2.8.2 on NeXT Mach, errors

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: Re: lynx-dev 2.8.2 on NeXT Mach, errors
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 11:04:49 -0500 (GMT-0500)

Hi,

I've attached the output of the configure script (with enable-nsl-fork)
and make when attempting to build lynx on m68k-next-nextstep3 (I run
NeXTStep 3.3)

Subir

On Sun, 20 Jun 1999 address@hidden wrote:

:>
:>
:> Hi,
:>
:> I built 2.8.2 yesterday on my NeXT (m68k, NeXTStep 3.3).
:>
:> I couldn't use the NSL_FORK option (I didn't copy themake errors, but I
:> can regenerate them if necessary).
:
:the actual error messages would help in deciding how to fix it - thanks.
:
:> I had to comment out the following in src/LYMain.c (had to do this for
:> 2.8.1 as well):
:>
:> #ifdef LOCALE
:>     /*
:>      *  LOCALE support for international characters.
:>      */
:>     /* setlocale(LC_ALL, ""); */
:>
:>
:> Subir.
:>
:> address@hidden + Lynx 2.8.1 + NeXT/PGP mail + www.crl.com/~subir/
:>    ----->>    Fight Spam! Join CAUCE! == http://www.cauce.org/    <<-----
:>
:> "Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important
:> stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it."
:>  --- Linus Torvalds
:
:
:--