lynx-dev

lynx-dev Bug in lynx

From: S.VELMAYIL
Subject: lynx-dev Bug in lynx
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:26:32 +0530 (IST)

hai,
     This is regarding bug in lynx. While i was working on the net,
i have got a bug from "lynx".

Here i have given some details of my machine and steps that i had
followed. If you need more details please write to me.

This our machine details.

OS              : Unix System V
Release         : 4.0
Version         : 2
Machine         : PENTIUM
Hostprocessor   : P5/EISA

To reproduce the problem, please do the following steps:
1. Type 'lynx' on the dummy terminal(vt100).
2. Press key 'g'.
3. Type 'http://www.indian-matrimonial.com' and press enter.
3. Select 'Indian Matrimonial section' and press enter key.
4. select 'Register' and press enter key.

After this i got the following information.
Data transfer complete
Sorry, you have encountered a bug in Lynx Ver.2.3.7 BETA

Please send a concise mail message to
address@hidden describing what you were doing, the URL you
were looking at or attempting to access, your operating system name with
version number, the TCP/IP implementation that your system is using, and
any other information you deem relevant. Do not mail the core file if one
was generated.

Lynx now exiting with signal:  11

Exiting via interrupt:exit(0)

After getting this, i could not proceed. So i disconnect the connection.

               \|||/
               (. .)
S.Velmayil
Senior Systems Engineer
Tata Infotech Limited
System Integration Division, 80 Feet Road, Indiranagar,
Bangalore - 560038.
Tel: +91 (080) 528 4681 Extn : 256
E-mail :address@hidden
            ( )  ( )