lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: lynx
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 18:06:21 -0400

Just an explanatory note.

You find things that came to listelves answered with copy to lynx-dev
because we have the mailto: link on the l.b.o. home page set to flow
through to listelves.

In a place as public as that, one gets all sorts of questions, no matter
what the instructions on the page say.

The HP problem did not originate with one of the 'elves.'  It originated
with a walk-on visitor to l.b.o.

Al