lynx-dev

lynx-dev sig11 on linux

From: cmarston
Subject: lynx-dev sig11 on linux
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 14:40:44 -0400

running 'lynx' (w. no args) on my linux 2.2.7/glibc2.1 box with a hand-compiled
binary (egcs 1.1.x) with compile-time options for the new colour scheme, the
addrlist page, externals, and exec-links and exec-scripts sigsevs before
bringing up any sort of visual output on my rxvt. My ncurses version is 4.0.
Note that 2.8.2pre9 worked great on my machine with approximately the same
compile-time options (I think ;) , so you might want to start by looking at
recent changes to the code base (or for something silly that I've overlooked).

Oh, and guys? My experience with 2.8.2pre9 was just fantabulous. Great work. If
you could make it so it wouldn't segsev, I'll consider throwing out
netscape.... ;)

--
CP/M
I am well aware of the irony.