lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: table formatting (possible) solution

From: Michael Warner
Subject: lynx-dev Re: table formatting (possible) solution
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 01:28:50 -0700

On or about 07 Jun, 1999, Rob Partington
<address@hidden> wrote:

        [...]

> The colour support is, well, worse than mine.  They've assumed you've
> got a white background, I think, which breaks horribly when you run it
> on the linux console.  Monochrome mode just isn't useful to me.

The 'o' for options page lets you set the colors for foreground,
background, links, etc.  The text-entry fields on that page
didn't work for me, though, although editing the config file by
hand apparently did.

--
Michael Warner <address@hidden>
  "'Just answering some E-mail,' Nat said without looking up.  'I'm in