lynx-dev

lynx-dev No cookies with -dump?

From: Rolf Johansson
Subject: lynx-dev No cookies with -dump?
Date: 27 May 1999 04:53:53 +0200

Hello,

I'm new to this list and I joined just because I couldn't find an answer to
my question. It's about how Lynx handles cookies with the -dump option.

Problem:
I have to log on to a server with asp technology, and it uses cookies to
"know who I am". When I start lynx from the command line with the url, it
loads okay but when I use the -dump option the server doesn't recognize me
att all, although I've tried with -cfg, -cookie_file, -accept_all_cookies to
make Lynx work. What is different when I use the -dump option and why won't
the cookies be available to the remote server when I run Lynx with it?

Hopefully yours,
Rolf Johansson (address@hidden)