lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2pre.7

From: Larry W. Virden
Subject: Re: lynx-dev lynx2.8.2pre.7
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 09:00:40 -0400 (EDT)

At the very least, html supplied in the lynx distribution really needs to
validate to an included publically accessible DOCTYPE.  Lynx html should also
use only the HTML that one would get regardless of the configuration (not
that the pages in questions violate this - just thinking out loud at some
of the standards for lynx html that we should write somewhere in the
distribution).

Lynx's lynx.cfg information page seems sufficient to me.
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:address@hidden>