lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev new version of structured description ... patch

From: Vlad Harchev
Subject: Re: lynx-dev new version of structured description ... patch
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 23:52:39 +0500 (SAMST)

On Wed, 19 May 1999 address@hidden wrote:

> >  I'm serious, let's select one of these 2 ways of voting.
>
> you basically have a choice: finish fixing bugs and make a release, or
> continue doing development and not make a release.

 Seems you are angry :)
 Ok, I understand that we should stop adding new features until we release
 2.8.2. The message I replied was conserning adding only html files to
 lynx_help/lynxcfg. And I placed a smiley after my brave conclusion about
that everybody agrees.
 I don't insist on anything, Tom.
 And IMO it's worth to decide what style of "voting procedure" should be used
on lynx-dev (besides the discussion of what we should integrate now).

 Best regards,
  -Vlad