lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx, colors and VT100

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx, colors and VT100
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:08:18 -0400 (EDT)

> >I find that switching to reverse-video usually solves that sort of
> >resolution/contrast problem (or a bigger font).  You can do either
> >with xterm from the popup menus.
>
> I'm not using xterm.  I'm using Terminal.app on MacOSX Server.

but the principal applies - I don't know the technical names for it,
but the contrast on some screens works better to have white/black,
on others, to have black/white.  doesn't Terminal.app allow you to
change the screen while running?

(and of course, some screens can actually show readable blue on black ;-)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden