lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 20:03:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 20 Apr 1999, Russ Kiehne wrote:

> Hi Wayne,

I am not sure that Wayne is following lynx-dev regularly any more.

> I downloaded: lynx_w32.zip  A compiled Win32 Lynx.exe, lynx.cfg,
> cp.exe, mv.exe and sendmail.exe along with some config info.
> For some reason, I cannot get the bookmark file to work.  Maybe you can
> tell me what is wrong.  Here is my lynx.bat:
> @ECHO OFF
> set home=d:\win32
> set temp=d:\win32
> set lynx_cfg=d:\win32\lynx.cfg
> d:\win32\lynx.exe %1 %2 %3 %4 %5

I have lynx_w32 working on my Win98 system, and would be willing to
try to help. You didn't give us enough information. What to you mean
that the bookmark file doesn't work? What is the setting for your
bookmark file (go to the option menu by typing "o" and tell us what
it says under both Multi-bookmarks and Bookmarks file). Did you try
to create a bookmark file by saving a link or document with the "a"
command? The bookmark file is very sensitive to format. Do you reach
the bookmark file with the "v" command? If not, what message do you
see?
                              Doug
__
Doug Kaufman