lynx-dev

lynx-dev More color style questions

From: larrywyb
Subject: lynx-dev More color style questions
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 16:30:17 -0000 (GMT)

I have been trying to configure the most recent version
of lynx to work with color style.

I have edited the userdefs.h and tried to run the configure
script with:
--enable-color-style
--enable-default-color
--with-screen=slang

When configure gets to the color_style part I get the following error:

checking if color_style code should be used... configure: error: configuration
does not support color styles.

I have read and edited the userdefs.h a number of times, as well as
read the INSTALLATION text but can't figure out what could be causing this.
What am I missing?

If I configure and build it without the --enable-color-style everthing works
fine. What's the deal?    (:

Thanks