lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re:

From: Gene Collins
Subject: lynx-dev Re:
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 11:07:13 -0500

Jim, you don't want the quotes (") around the directory path.  I just use
the lynx environment variable lynx_save_space.  You can use this by putting
a set command in your autoexec.bat file like this:

set lynx_save_space=c:\download\

Come to think of it, you might try inclucing a trailing backslash (\) at
the end of your save  path in the options page.

On last suggestion: lynx uses the temp and tmp environment variables to
determine where it should place it's temporary files.  Be sure this
variable is not set to the same place you want to use as your default save
space.

Gene Collins

address@hidden