lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev ayuda

From: tlhall
Subject: Re: lynx-dev ayuda
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 15:12:48 -0600

A batch file is a text file with a list of commands that DOS executes
one at a time.

An example lynx.bat file comes with the archive that has lynx.exe - you
should have one.

You can edit it with edit.exe or notepad.exe.

You can also edit it with wordpad.exe, but be sure to save it as text.

If you have a firewall on your LAN, you may need to set up a proxy in
lynx.cfg.