lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: lynx- Can't access Startfile ...

From: RYA
Subject: lynx-dev Re: lynx- Can't access Startfile ...
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:23:59 +0400 (MSD)

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: lynx- Can't access Startfile ... Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:20:24 +0400 (MSD)
                        Hello,

        It,s Ok now with packet driver - i downloaded epppdd.exe (and all
corr.-g package).It runs,connect to my ISP,create dymamic ip address,
write on screen "Driver is installed on 0x60".
        But when i try to run LYNX it can't access Startfile.
I tried give the first parameter http://www.vicom.ru (=MY ISP URL).LYNX
couldn't find it too.Message : "Can't access startfile http:/www.vicom.ru"
was encountered.
        Maybe something wrong with lynx.cfg ? (=86995 byte)
I have not changed it. It seems all items are commented in it and NO option
was opened (all are closed) - is it right?
        Concerning wattcp.cgf = see attachment.
Unfortunately there is no troubleshooting help-file in lynx.zip.
It seems - all works,TR modem lamp is periodically lights but after 40 sek
i was given an Error message "Can't access Startfile ...(name)" and programm
terminates.
        Please help me to overcome it.
        Thank you.                              Yuri.

--- End Message ---