lynx-dev

lynx-dev Year 2000 compliant

From: Mary McDerby
Subject: lynx-dev Year 2000 compliant
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:32:32 -0000 (GMT)

Hi,

At the University of Manchester we are doing a survey of software we
use to find out whether it is Year 2000 compliant.  Could you please
let me know if Lynx is year 2000 compliant and whether you have
a statement we could use.

Best wishes

Mary

Mary McDerby                                                            Telephon
e: +44 161 275 6045
Visualization Support Officer                                    Fax: +44 161 27
5 6800
Manchester Visualization Centre                           Electronic mail: m.mcd
address@hidden
Manchester Computing
University of Manchester
Manchester M13 9PL