lynx-dev

lynx-dev VMS Query

From: David Geraghty
Subject: lynx-dev VMS Query
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 12:09:27 +1100

Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking this question but here
gors anyway.

I am looking for a compiled version of the latest Lynx version (2.8) for Alpha
OpenVMS (current version we have is 7.1). I have found the download of all the
relevant files for the uncompiled version, but not having a C compiler on the
Alpha and little hope of getting one I am seeking a compiled version.

Any help or information would be gratefully received.

Regards,
David Geraghty
Systems Analyst
John Hunter Hospital