lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx Problem

From: dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx Problem
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 05:17:53 -0500 (EST)

> Here's all the info:  SCO 5.04, Lynx 2.8.2, Wyse 60 terminals on
> Digiboard concentrator ports.  Lynx was downloaded from the '98 Skunkware
> from SCO, so we didn't compile it in-house.
>
> On our console, running scoansi, Lynx seems to work fine.  Links are
> bright and the selected link is reverse video.
>
> On the Wyse terminals, all of the links show up as reverse video, so you
> can't tell which one is selected.

that sounds like a terminal-description problem.
what does infocmp show for that terminal type?  (or is lynx termcap-based)

for comparison, here's Solaris' description for a wyse60 (it _says_ it
is supposed to do bold and underline with different codes; I have only
seen wyse60 as an emulation)

#       Reconstructed via infocmp from file: /usr/share/lib/terminfo/w/wy60
wy60|wyse60|Wyse 60,
        am, bw, hs, km, mir, msgr, xon,
        cols#80, lines#24,
        bel=^G, cbt=\EI, civis=\E`0, clear=\E*$<100>,
        cnorm=\E`1, cr=\r, cub1=\b, cud1=\n, cuf1=\f,
        cup=\E=%p1%'\s'%+%c%p2%'\s'%+%c, cuu1=^K,
        dch1=\EW$<11>, dl1=\ER$<5>, dsl=\EF\r, ed=\Ey$<100>,
        el=\Et, fsl=\r, home=^^, ht=\t, hts=\E1, il1=\EE$<4>,
        ind=\n, ip=$<3>, is1=\EcB0\EcC1,
        is2=\Ed$\EcD\E'\Er\EH^C\Ed/address@hidden,
        kbs=\b, kcbt=\EI, kcub1=\b, kcud1=\n, kcuf1=\f,
        kcuu1=^K, kdch1=\EW, kdl1=\ER, address@hidden, kf2=^AA\r,
        kf3=^AB\r, kf4=^AC\r, kf5=^AD\r, kf6=^AE\r, kf7=^AF\r,
        kf8=^AG\r, kf9=^AH\r, khome=^^, kil1=\EE, ri=\Ej$<7>,
        rmacs=\EH^C, rmir=\Er, rmso=\EG0, rmul=\EG0,
        rs1=\E~!\E~4$<150>, rs2=\EeF$<150>,
        rs3=\EwG\Ee($<200>, smacs=\EH^B, smir=\Eq, smso=\EGt,
        smul=\EG8, tbc=\E0, tsl=\EF,

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden