lynx-dev

lynx-dev Lynx: ftp problems

From: Frederic L.W.Meunier
Subject: lynx-dev Lynx: ftp problems
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 08:33:25 +0000

Hi. I just install all the versions of Lynx and i noticed an error with ftp in
all the
versions i used. I don't know if it's hard to reproduce. It's like this. You
run Lynx and
make various ftp connections. At a moment Lynx stop returning the list of
directories and
archives. It only shows the top of the directory. I'm sure Lynx connected to
the ftp site.
This is a known bug or i'm the only one experiencing this problem? If it's a
known bug,
there's something to make ftp working correctly again without the need to
restart Lynx?
I'm using Lynx 2.8.2dev19 running Linux 2.2.2 on a RedHat 5.1 with all the
updates. Lynx
was compiled with Slang 1.3.5.
Thanks.

Frederic L.W.Meunier - address@hidden

Essa mensagem foi enviada pelo Webmail Urbi Network
http://www.urbi.com.br/