lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev CJK broken in Lynx 2.8.2dev.17

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: Re: lynx-dev CJK broken in Lynx 2.8.2dev.17
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:28:39 +0300 (MSK)

8-Mar-99 10:55 Henry Nelson wrote:
> Apologies if this has already been reported.  I am not reading the
> list, nor do I have time to debug.  FYIO.

It has not been reported yet, thanks for your post.
None of us can read Japanese so we need some cooperation from your side.

Certain minore changes that may affect CJK were done by me in dev.18
If you camplaying to dev.17, where were significant changes for TEXTAREA
handling and Lynx Key map handling - both seems irrelevant for page reading.
Lots of other things were changed, though.

At least it would be good if you may build several clean dev.XX
to detect _when_ the problem arise. (no debuging, just test-build).
Thanks.