[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 10:30:53 +0400 (SAMT)
Lynx is a very cool software package. Here is a list of things I think can
make lynx even more cool:
* regular expression search ( preferably ERE),case sensitive and insensitive
* marks (that are local to the file) like in 'less' - ie positions in the
html file recorded and then activated some way. Two non-reserved keys are
required for this.
* floating-point numbers be allowed for INFOSECS, MESSAGESECS, ALERTSECS
* ability to filter the data it reads from Inet to be passed through
user-defined command (I think that expert-users will like this option)
* ESC closes 'option list'
* for novice users: ability to set start page via 'o' command.
I've attached my .lss file (it's based on the sample lss file supplied with
lynx) which I consider better for eyes - it sets black background with
mild colors that have approximately the same intensity. It can be
included in distribution as another example of .lss file.
------------------------cut here mild.lss
# grey normal text on black background with green links and brightgreen
# highlighted links.
#it's best to put these in a .lss file and use
#"lynx -lss=file.lss whatever" for now.
# normal type styles, use bold if mono, otherwise brightblue on
#by Vlad Harchev <address@hidden>
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- lynx-dev suggestions,
Vlad Harchev <=