lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: http://lynx.browser.org/Help!

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: http://lynx.browser.org/Help!
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:49:04 -0500 (EST)

990305 Jim Spath forwarded an inquiry by K Costa:
> can we use Netscape with lynx to go beyond a text only process.
> I've downloaded Netscape Navigator 4.0 and have it stored on our system,
> but have been unable to link it with lynx.  We have Windows 3.11.

your question isn't very clear, but you can view graphics via Lynx
by defining a viewer -- see  lynx.cfg  & Users Guide --
or you can use Lynx to download the file -- use  d  on the link -- ,
then use your viewer or presumably NN instead to look at it;
Lynx & NN are quite separate pieces of software & can't work together.

lynx-dev volunteers would like to help,
but you have to send precise detailed information about your problem:
if you need more help, send your query to  address@hidden ,
with a sensible Subject header to get the appropriate attention.