lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Javascript

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Javascript
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 05:55:48 -0500 (EST)

990302 Thomas Dickey commented on my estimate:
>> 2-8-3dev.nn will probably be the place to start adding JS,
>> maybe  c 2 mths  from now, but TD knows best about timing, of course.
> well, I have my opinions - we can move toward a release,
> focusing on filling in loose details in the ongoing threads of development
> (gettext, buffer overflows from my viewpoint, character sets
> and cookies from Klaus, LP and BJP).   The four programs
> I'm working on right now are all in a similar point of the cycle
> (and it's hard to work on concurrent releases).

it really is for you & the people involved in the areas you mention:
i thought our new member should have a sensible estimate
to guide him on the likely schedule, so offered an intelligent guess.

BTW Lalo lives in Sao Paulo & is involved in lots of things (cp his site):
as everyone knows, SP is famous for its trolley bus systems,
tho' they're not the World's largest (Moskva) ...