lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev wget and lynx, download problem

From: Klaus Peter Wegge
Subject: Re: lynx-dev wget and lynx, download problem
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 20:59:46 +0100 (MET)

Klaus,

I'll give you an more precise example:

Plattform: Linux
Lynx: 2.8.2dev.17
wget 1.5.2

I have just downloaded http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/mailbox/log99-02
iss size is 2,3 mb.
wget did the job in 85 min. without any problems.
Lynx gave up after 135 kb and about 6 minutes.
The line on the bottom of the screen says:
LYNXDOWNLOAD://Method=-1/File=/tmp/L23431-3TMP.txt/SugFile=/locals/u2/wegge/l

More info is cut off. SubFile seems to be the path to Lynx or its
sources.
The behavior of lynx is the same in earlier version except the
bottom line.
Tomorrow I'll build a debug version of lynx.
Please give me some hints.

Klaus-Peter