lynx-dev

lynx-dev default background in 2.8.2dev.3

From: John Poltorak
Subject: lynx-dev default background in 2.8.2dev.3
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 99 22:29:19 +0000

I have recently downloaded the OS/2 version of Lynx (2.8.2) from
Hobbes and can't work out how to change the default background to
black. This is how it was in the previous version (2.8.1), but the
color options in lynx.cfg do not seem to have any effect, and I don't
see any option for setting 'default'.

Also, how do I go about using my DEL key as it works in every other
app? ie I don't want it to behave as a backspace key.

Thanks,

--
John