lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev SSL sources (was www.slcc.edu)

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev SSL sources (was www.slcc.edu)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 13:22:23 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 20 Feb 1999, Philip Webb wrote:

> > The code for this is available to those outside the US and Canada
> > from replay in the Netherlands at:
> > "ftp://ftp.replay.com/pub/crypto/crypto/SSLapps/SSLlynx";
>
> it's also available to those in Canada: i just downloaded both.

Sorry that I wasn't more clear. I said it was available to those
outside the US and Canada, not that it was ONLY available to them.
This is a one-way limitation. Those in the US and Canada can download
cryptography from anywhere. They just have to be careful about
licensing and patent restrictions that may not apply in other
countries. The www.cryptography.org site is closer to those in North
America than is replay.
                                Doug
__