lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Link numbering and keypad mode

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Link numbering and keypad mode
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 20:58:12 -0500 (EST)

> Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:58:27 +0900 (JST)
> From: Henry Nelson <address@hidden>
> Have you changed your definition in lynx.cfg to match what your
> keys actually produce (or change your terminfo/termcap definition
> of the keys)?

I haven't changed any defaults.  My term is vt220.
It may be that Procomm is capturing HOME and END, although nothing
happens when I type Home or End.  Procomm does use PgUp and PgDn
for uploading / downloading files.

In any case, I've gotten accustomed to using
^A and ^E so it's not really a problem.
Thanx.
--le