lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Re: MAILTO internal page proposal - form with

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Re: MAILTO internal page proposal - form with
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:18:23 +0900 (JST)

> also, there's no automatic saving of a copy, as is customary using elm:
> please include a separate field `Do you want to mail yourself a copy?'

I just would prefer that Lynx not start bloating out.  At 1MB+ now, the
advantage over the GUI boys is narrowing.

I'd say 1) use elm, 2) use the print function for mailing a file, 3) use
the Lynx built-in mailer, bearing in mind that, like the news support,
what is there is already an extra luxury, or (probably the best) 4) use
the various features of lynx to call external scripts and programs:
lynxcgi, lynxprog, lynxextern.

__Henry